Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Format?

*Gasp!* A journal entry two days in a row??? I know, right? Complete insanity. But this is important. There is an issue that needs to be addressed now. And, being the author of this journal, I'm pretty much the only one able to do so.

I spent the past little while reading some other blogs online and I have come to the conclusion that I'm doing it all wrong. I am completely random. What I really need is some structure in my entries. Yes, I am decided. I will give it a try. Here goes...

This morning I woke up at 7:13 am. I did not want to get up, so I didn't. But then I did. I sat up and swung my right leg off the bed first, then my left as I sat up. I turned off my alarm (well I might have done that before sitting up) and reached for my contacts. Right eye first, then left. Then I got up and used the rest room. (If you need more details, please let me know) After that I showered. I washed my hair (shampoo and then conditioner) and used my sparkle body wash that I bought so I could be like a vampire. Then I got out and dried off. I stared at my clothes for a long time and then decided on black pants and a black shirt with some other stuff on it. Then I scrunched my hair with mousse since I didn't have time to dry and flat iron it. I put on my eyeliner in the bathroom and then went to do my makeup. Concealer, foundation, mascara. Then it was time for a breakfast of leftover pizza. Yum. I heated it for 2 minutes. I brushed my teeth, put my book in my bag and my phone in my purse, and walked out the door. I locked it behind me.

I had to drive to my sister's house first because my work phone was left there last night. I also got a letter at her house telling me to do some doctorate program. I don't think I will. Then it was 8:30 and I was winging (driving) my way toward Winterset. I listened to an interesting voicemail and made some phone calls. I heard 11 songs and 4 commercials on 99.5. I had my session, then headed back towards Des Moines, singing at the top of my lungs. Then I talked to Andr...errr...Phyllis. Back at the office we had some staffing time and I got a phone call. I talked for 12 minutes and 23 seconds. Then the team went to lunch at Legends. I rode with Heather in her new car. I had a cheeseburger and fries. And Sprite. Back to the office and had superivision. It went well. Then a little while to study my session plan and off to another session. The new girl came with me and we talked about the job and other things. Session went well. Back to Des Moines to drop Nicole off and then I went home. Traffic was heavy. Early night though, home just before 6. Nine hours. Not too bad.

I talked with Emily. And played on Twitter. And ate supper. And watched the Real World. And didn't clean. Now I'm watching The Nanny. I will go to bed soon. My mouth stitches hurt. It's hot in my apartment. My pinky toe itches. My eye is twitching. *Moan moan moan complain complain complain*

The end.

So what do you think? You see how I did that? All structurey and stuff? One thing after another. And I absolutely didn't forget to complain about everything that is wrong. I mean, everyone likes to read about it, right? This is why I should always do my homework. I'm feeling good about this change...I'm sure it's one that will keep people coming back to my journal day after day. :D

PS This was supposed to be much more clever, with lots more detail, but I got bored a paragraph in. Seriously, forget people not actually wanting to read about every detail of someone's day, but I can't imagine wanting to take the time to type it all out!! My life is not that exciting. Not even close.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was very detailed! I enjoyed it.

    Truthfully, I like your random style of posting. It's just part of what makes you you, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete