Monday, June 29, 2009

Love/hate

I have a love/hate relationship with a little show some of you may have heard of...The Bachelorette! Really, it's a stupid concept for a show. When in real life would it be okay for someone to date 30 people at the same time? Most people break up over one extra person in a relationship. It's silly. Plus, how gross is it that this one woman is making out with like five guys a night? Ew! After the first one, isn't it like they're all making out with each other?? And yet...

I am soooo addicted to this show! I don't know why. I look forward to it all day Monday, and then I am glued to my set. I am emotionally invested in this show. I rant and rave and come close to throwing things at the screen every time one particular bachelor comes on the screen and opens up his lie hole. I tear up when my favorites get sent home. Really, what does it matter? What do I care? Unless she's going to send some of her leftovers my way... I have no more comments on the show. It's been an emotional night...

In other news...despite my best P-life efforts, I managed to get my apartment 99% clean and I am about 90% packed. Pretty darn good. I'll go ahead and give myself a pat on the back. Work was loooong today, but not too bad. Productive, actually. I think I had some unprocrastinationalism left over. Yes, it's a word. You don't need to look it up. Nothing cool happened though.

Ooo what was nice though was realizing that there are more true blue P-lifers out there than I thought! We should start a support group! Apparently they're all slightly ashamed of their lifestyle. I say, EMBRACE IT! LIVE IT! LOVE IT! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

Ahem.

I think my sister in law just pulled up...time to brace myself for a 3 year old and a 1 year old in my very much not baby proofed apartment! Now where is my butterfly net...

No comments:

Post a Comment